As you have probably noticed, my life is all about sports luxe. Fitness and wellness but in style. And when Swarovski approached me to collaborate with them on a shoot for their new activity tracker (a first of its kind), well you can kinda imagine, I was pretty chuffed (well literally jumping up and down).
Swarovski has been a jewellery brand that has always been close to my heart. The mood I wanted portrayed in this shoot was a genuine feeling of my wellness to shine through in these images. Portraying elegance, luxury, wellness and beauty. So before you start scrolling to look at the images that my lovely twin sister from Images By Chantel captured in my home town of Kingscliff Beach, I’m going to chat about all the amazing things that Swarovski’s brand new activity tracker does.
- It tracks my sleep and activities – win!
- It’s water-resistant up to 50 metres – win!
- It doubles as a watch and can display the time that syncs with my iPhone – win
- It uses a coin cell. Which means no charging for 4 months! Win!
- It doubles as my fitness tracker and jewellery. Win!
I’m wearing the Slake Swarovski Activity Tracker Crystal Set but it also comes in many shades of white, pink, black and blue. Stunning colours that can be matched to any outfit. It’s where fashion meets function!
So here are my images, my story.
I hope you like.